How do you live now? Do you live closest to your fantasies or do you let the opinion of society control where and how you live? At Tree House R’ US we believe that you should live your tree house fantasy!
A tree house is more than just a wooden room built in a tree; a tree house is a place where you can get away, hold band practice, eat meal… it can be whatever you dream of. Don’t let people tell you that tree houses are only for children. A tree house is a place for anyone who just needs a getaway spot or even someone who just wants a little rebellion from society.
1.) Cheap Supplies- You can find cheap supplies and sometimes free supplies online. With a little bit of searching you can find the perfect tools for that tree house.
2.) Imagination- The tree house doesn’t always need to be perfect. Part of the fun is using your imagination when you’re creating your fun space for you or your kids.
3.) Hire a professional- Believe it or not, there are a few companies that specialize in making tree houses. If they aren’t in your area, it’s still best to consult a professional when placing heavy amounts of wood in your tree.
If you are in the Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego area, check out treehousesrus.com for all of your tree house needs.
- Outdoor Kitchen: A great way to enhance your kitchen’s entertainment possibilities is by installing an outdoor kitchen. Whether you are barbequing for your family, or grilling up a feast for an entire party load of people, outdoor kitchens make outdoor space an instant entertainment zone.
- Herb Garden: Planting and herb garden is a great way to add lush greenery to your backyard, while also providing your entire household with fresh organic herbs to flavor their meals.
- Tree House: A tree house provides added getaway space for children and adults alike. Building a tree house in your backyard is a great way to give your children their own fun play area, or adults a shaded backyard oasis perfect for reading and relaxing.
Are you interested in building a tree house in your backyard? Tree Houses R Us offers quality tree house crafts men to build you and your family the tree house of your dreams.
- Heavy House: If you are building a spacious and heavy tree house, consider building it across multiple trees to balance the weight.
- Mind the Wind: Do you live in a windy area? When high winds hit, tree houses tend to act much like a ship’s sail, catching the wind. This can unfortunately disturb and uproot the base tree. Test wind patterns for your desired tree house location before construction to prevent this problem.
- Balance Load: Remember to center your tree house’s weigh squarely on its tree base so as not to cause the tree to lean to one side or the other.
Would you like to build a tree house in your backyard? Tree Houses R Us can build the custom tree house of your dreams.